Big or small, we’re well-equipped to handle any roofing project. Your roofing services will be backed by the manpower, skills, and experience that your project deserves.
Roofing Services in Louisville
Proudly Serving Customers in Indiana and Kentucky
You can’t have a home without a roof, and you can’t be comfortable without a roof in good condition. From keeping you dry and protected during a storm to helping your home stay well insulated, your roof works hard all year long to keep your home safe and secure. Eventually, all the stress from the weather and elements can take its toll, which is why you need a reliable roofer to call when problems arise. When you need a quality repair or replacement, rely on Red Umbrella Roofing to assist. We are the professionals for the job when you need roofing done right.
With locations in Sellersburg, IN and Greenwood, IN, our team has been serving the Louisville and Indianapolis areas since 2010. Our company is proud of the high standards, level of expertise, and outstanding customer service that has kept us thriving for over a decade. We are committed to showing up on time for appointments, using superior quality tools and roofing materials, and completing the job right on the first try.
Our array of services includes the following:
- General roofing services – Whether you need minor or major roof repair, a total roof replacement, or routine roof maintenance, we can restore your roof or upgrade it to one that is long lasting and aesthetically pleasing.
- Roofing inspections – Whether you own a new home and need to ensure the roof is in good condition or are worried about problems with your existing roof, our roof inspectors can carefully examine your roof and detail exactly what it needs to stay in top shape.
- Metal roofing – Roofs made from metal are growing in popularity due to their durability and decreased need for maintenance. We can install metal roofs using high-quality materials so they effectively protect your property for decades.
- Shingle roofing – Regarded as the most common type of residential roof material, shingle roofing is affordable, low-maintenance, and customizable. If you need a new shingle roof or repairs to an older roof, we’re the ones to call.
- Tile roofing – We have experience with both concrete and clay tile roofing. We can guide you in finding a long-lasting solution to help improve your home’s beauty while also being functional and durable.
- Skylight Installation – Bring more natural light into your home with skylights. We will work directly with you to design, build, and install a custom skylight solution you will be happy with.
- Gutters – Our roofing specialists provide gutter repair and installation services, but we can also maintain your gutters to ensure your system is clean and debris-free.
- Leak repair – Whether it is an isolated leak or multiple issues, our experts can pinpoint exactly where the leak is and make the necessary repairs so no further damage occurs.
- Commercial roofing – Businesses can’t afford to be hindered by roof troubles. From minor repairs to full replacements and everything in between, we are proud to offer a wide range of commercial roofing services for business owners.
- Siding – Our licensed roofers provide siding installation, repair, and maintenance services. We work with stucco, wood, stone, Hardie board, fiber cement, and more.
- General contracting - If you have a construction or remodeling project that requires professional assistance, you can count on our experienced contractors to bring your vision to life in the most cost-effective way. We can assist with the construction of ADUs, decks, patios, garages, sunrooms, and more.
- Insurance claims – When your roof has been damaged by a recent storm, we can handle the complexities of an insurance claim so your roof gets the repairs it needs with minimal to no out-of-pocket costs.
We created these financing options to give you a peace of mind. Don't let finances stress you out on starting your next project!
Check Out Some Of Our Work
We Offer Financial Solutions
What's the Word? Find Out!