Extending the Life of Your Roof in Kentucky & Indiana
When’s the last time you had your roof looked at by a professional? If you can’t remember, it’s probably been too long. The average roof should last between 25 to 50 years, but regular wear and tear can speed up the aging process. By not scheduling regular roof maintenance, the durability of your roof can be impacted, and its lifespan can be significantly reduced.
If you’re ready to make maintaining your roof a priority, call Red Umbrella Roofing. Our team of licensed roofers specializes not only in repairs and installations but also in performing routine preventative roof maintenance for homes and businesses so roofs remain in tip-top condition.
Unfortunately, most homeowners don’t even think about their roofs until they encounter a problem that can no longer be ignored. When it gets to that point, maintenance is too little, too late. Roof maintenance should be done when your roof is in good condition so that it stays that way.
Consider these benefits of roof maintenance:
- Catch and resolve issues early: If your roof doesn’t have problems today, how can you be sure that it won’t have an issue next week, month, or year? By having a professional show up periodically to inspect and maintain your roof, they can detect any minor blemishes and concerning problems early so they don’t result in a major issue down the road.
- Prevent expensive roof repairs: Chances are you don’t regularly go up on your roof to inspect it so you likely will not know if there is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. As time goes by, small issues can grow into large ones, meaning costly repairs.
- Maintain your home’s beauty: People can detect a deteriorating roof from afar. Having a roofing expert come by to replace loose or missing shingles and other cosmetic damage can keep your roof looking great.
- Lower energy bills: Tiny holes or cracks in your roof means there are openings for the climate-controlled air to leave your home. This means higher energy bills because of how much energy your AC must expend to keep your home cool or warm. Maintenance ensures none of these leaks and openings linger for long.
- Extend the life of your roof: Roofs are supposed to last a long time, but only when they are well maintained. Regular maintenance will keep your roof lasting longer without major problems.
How We Approach Roof Maintenance in Louisville
At Red Umbrella Roofing, we understand that our customers don’t like to part with their hard-earned money unless they absolutely must. When it comes to preserving and protecting your roof, maintenance is worth every penny spent. When you sign up for a maintenance program, we will have our experts come to your home at agreed-upon times every year to ensure your roof is in good condition.
Some of the roof maintenance tasks we carry out include:
- A detailed inspection of the interior and exterior portions of your roof
- Removal of accumulated debris, like branches and leaves
- Repair and replacement of shingles, flashing, loose nails, and bolts
- Search for evidence of leaks, mold, and water damage
- Cleanup of gutters and downspouts
At the completion of our maintenance duties, we will provide you with a detailed assessment of your roof’s condition and any repairs that are needed. We will give you an honest estimate of the repairs and work with you to ensure your roof’s needs are taken care of.
Quality Roof Maintenance for Louisville-Area Homes
No roof is the same, which means that not every roof requires the same maintenance. That’s why rather than creating a single, cookie-cutter maintenance program for everyone, we create unique maintenance plans to fit each individual customer’s needs. We want to make roof maintenance affordable for everyone, which is why we offer competitive rates and financing options to those who qualify. If you want your roof looking great and keeping you and your family safe, get in touch with Red Umbrella Roofing so we can create a personalized maintenance plan for you.
At Red Umbrella Roofing, we set the standard for roofing services in Louisville, Indianapolis, and the surrounding areas. Big or small, we’re well-equipped to handle any roofing project. Your roofing services will be backed by the manpower, skills, and experience that your project deserves. With reliable roofers who continuously train and keep themselves up-to-date on the latest techniques and industry standards, we always do the job right no matter what.
At Red Umbrella Roofing, we set the standard for roofing services in Sellersburg and the surrounding areas. Big or small, we’re well-equipped to handle any roofing project. Your roofing services will be backed by the manpower, skills, and experience that your project deserves. With reliable roofers who continuously train and keep themselves up-to-date on the latest techniques and industry standards, we always do the job right no matter what.
Owens Corning Preferred Contractors
Over 10 Years of Experience
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Experienced & Trained Installers