At Red Umbrella Roofing, we pride ourselves on providing reliable and affordable roof repair, replacement, maintenance; gutter installations; and siding installations to home and business owners in Lafayette. We are also your go-to general contractors. Our licensed specialists work tirelessly to meet the needs of our customers and use only premium materials. Honesty and integrity are at the forefront of everything we do. When you hire us, you can count on getting great customer service and results that are made to last.
Is it Time to Call a Roofer in Lafayette?
For many property owners, it can be challenging to determine the right time to call a roofing contractor. Understanding when your roof or gutters may need professional attention is not always straightforward, especially if there are no obvious signs of damage. However, recognizing certain signs can help you act promptly and potentially save you from future expenses.
Call our roofers in Lafayette for:
- Visible Damage: This includes missing, cracked, or curling shingles, or if your roof is sagging. These signs can indicate potential leaks or structural issues.
- Leaks or Water Damage: If you notice water stains on your ceilings or walls, it could be a sign of a leaking roof.
- Granule Loss: For shingle roofs, granule loss is a sign that your materials are at the end of their life expectancy. Should you notice granules around your property or in your gutters, it could be time to get a roofing upgrade.
- After Severe Weather: Following a storm or severe weather event, it is wise to call a roofing contractor to check for damage and address it if needed.
- An Old Roof: If your roofing materials are near the end of their lifespan or well beyond it, consult with us about a replacement.
- Gutter Issues: If your gutters are sagging or not draining properly, or you notice water pooling around your property, it might be time to call a contractor.
We can tackle more than just roofing and gutter projects. If you are looking for a professional to take on your renovations or special project, call us. We are general contractors that can handle jobs involving siding, decks, patios, accessory dwelling units (ADUs), sunrooms, and garages.
What Sets Us Apart?
There are plenty of other roofers in Lafayette that you can choose from. We believe our team of roofing professionals, however, is head and shoulders above the rest.
Here are reasons why:
- We adhere to all local codes and building standards, and we use safe workmanship methods. There is never a worry when we are on the job.
- With our wealth of experience, you can count on getting lasting repairs, perfect installations, and maintenance that extends the life of your roofing materials.
- We offer honest recommendations for products and services that are in your best interest. You do not have to worry about us selling you something unnecessary.
- We consistently meet our customers’ timelines and provide results that are within their budgets.
- Our company is an Owens Corning preferred contractor. This means we have demonstrated exceptional skill in roofing, and it gives you access to great, warranty-backed products.
See for yourself why so many residential and commercial property owners have gone with our Lafayette roofers.
“They were on time and did the job in a couple of days as promised. They cleaned up after themselves and were mindful to work hours.” - Kurt P.
“Not only were they speedy to get my roof job completed, but they were also extremely responsive.” - Sherrill R.
“Not only were they speedy to get my roof job completed, they were extremely responsive.” - Sherill R.